Subject Matter Expert – Federal Healthcare
The Senior Director of Federal Government is responsible for overseeing business development and customer success for the Federal business in North America. Position will be responsible for supporting customer acquisition, pre-implementation customer support, post-implementation customer support, and ongoing customer success and satisfaction. Duties includes frequent contact with customer C-level executives, key project stakeholders, partners, and implementation teams to ensure customer success.
Location: Washington D.C.
- Participates in industry conferences to support business development activities
- Participates in proposal strategy and oral presentations to prospects
- Manages C-Level relationships with key customers and partners
- Manages quarterly meetings with customer communicate results
- Participates in customer interactions on a weekly basis as needed
- Occasional travel
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Criminology or related function;
- At least five years of experience in working in program integrity or investigations; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of Federal government and healthcare
- Experience with business intelligence systems, analytics, and data warehousing
- Experience working with Medicaid and/or Medicare programs
- Experience working with Welfare and Eligibility programs