Pondera's Special Investigations Unit (SIU) is composed of certified fraud examiners, data mining experts, statisticians, and former government program integrity managers and law enforcement agents.
The SIU performs several critical functions at Pondera including:
- Designing the FDaaS dashboard – Our dashboard truly is "built by investigators for investigators"
- Building the system flags, alerts, and network templates – We code our SIU's experience into the product
- Tuning the system analytics – The SIU interprets the results of the analytics and tunes models and thresholds
- Supporting client enforcement – SIU members participate in client "strike team" and enforcement meetings and processes
- Training users – The SIU trains our clients on how to use the system
At Pondera, we believe that usability is the most important feature of any technology solution. This means that our solutions must deliver value and be easy to use. The SIU ensures that we stay true to this belief.
For an overview of our Special Investigations Unit, please view this two-minute video. Profiles on some of the SIU team members can be found on the Investigators tab of our website.